Betacraft ISO940 Parka
Betacraft's ISO940 range of waterproof rainwear is extremely tough and hard-wearing. Designed for hard work in all conditions.
- £145.00 (£120.83+VAT)
Betacraft's ISO940 range of rainwear is constructed from a 3 layer Tetratec, PU coated, ripstop nylon outer. This fabric allows the ISO940 range to withstand not only the elements, but also abrasion. Ripstop thread provides additional protection and helps increase the lifespan of the ISO940 range.
- 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- 3 layer Tetratec, Ripstop nylon outer
- 5,000g/m2 breathability
- Breathable hydrophobic liner
- Seam sealed stitches and seams
- Two-way zip with domed stormflap
- ISO dry-cuff configuration
- Four pockets, including internal media pocket
100% waterproof, breathable and designed to withstand the rigours of farming life.