Ambic Vision 16 Mastitis Detectors
AV/2000 Ambic Vision 16 Mastitis Detectors provide a clear indication as to whether an animal has mastitis when used within the milk line. A clear body and contrasting black screen ensures mastitis clots are easily spotted.
- £96.00 (£80.00+VAT)
Ambic Vision 16 Mastitis Detectors are used as an aid in spotting mastitis within animals when milked. Sitting in-line with the milk tube, mastits clots are unable to pass through the black screen and are easily spotted through the clear body of the detectors.
Ambic Vision 16 Mastitis Detectors are suitable for use with 16mm milk tube and are easily installed. Flow rate and vacuum level is unaffected in normal milking.
- Easily installed in the long milk tube.
- No drop in peak flow rate or vacuum level during normal milking.
- Cleans in position.
- Made entirely from FDA approved materials.
- Large black screen helping identify clots.
- By-pass ensures that milk and air flow, even when blocked.
Pack Size - 4