Ambic Vision 14 Mastitis Detector Single
AV/005-14 Ambic Vision 14 Mastitis Detector, provides clear indication of mastitis in animals during milking. Easy to install and cost effective.
- £16.74 (£13.95+VAT)
Ambic Vision 14 Mastitis Detectors are the original design that Ambic produced to provide mastitis identification. The Ambic Vision 14 was designed in conjunction with the National Institute of Research into Dairying.
New updated Ambic 14 Mastitis Detector:
This is the refreshed Vision 14 Mastitis Detector, which now matches the Vision 16 with sleeker looks. The new screen format now incorporates a newly engineered mesh and characteristic integral central by-pass. Compatible with existing installed bodies AV/006-14.
- Aids mastitis identification
- Easy to install and cost effective
- Visual spot check allows you to pin point the infected animal immediately
- No messy, time consuming fore-milking
- Reduces risk of cross-infection from stripping by hand
- Suitable for 12-13mm milk tube