Sealskinz Waterproof All Weather Mid Socks in Navy Blue & Grey Marl
Cold weather or all seasons waterproof socks with 100% waterproofing.
- £30.00 (£25.00+VAT)
Sealskinz iconic Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks are designed to provide a perfect balance of warmth, breathability and waterproof protection.
Sealskinz Mid Length Cold Weather Socks Features:
- Waterproof and extremely breathable.
- Premium merino wool interior for moisture control, insulation and comfort.
- Machine washable, no special treatments required.
- Feels and wears like a comfy sock, a vast improvement over other stiff waterproof socks that wear like a wetsuit.
- Hand closed flat toe seams.
- Incredible four-way stretch for great fit and anti-blistering.
- Hand-crafted and tested in the UK for waterproofness by craftspeople who care about quality.
Wet feet can lead to all sorts of issues outdoors including cold and numb feet, blisters, frostbite, and even worse. Sealskinz Waterproof Cold Weather Socks will keep you protected, dry and warm in rain, snow, and mud, through stream crossings, and standing in leaky waders.
Handmade and individually hand-tested for waterproofness in the UK, our socks have the most 4-way stretch available in any waterproof sock on the market. This translates to incredible fit and comfort while flat seams along the toes help to prevent friction and blisters. Using a three layer construction including a unique hydrophilic waterproof membrane, the Waterproof Cold Weather Socks are incredibly breathable since the membrane moves moisture away from the skin at the molecular level using osmosis. This means our waterproof socks will keep you dry and on the move in wet or cold conditions.