Halyard 62360 FFP3 Respirator Face Mask 20pcs
FFP3 Respirator Face Masks - providing up to 100% protection against the spread of Covid 19.
- Pack Size
- £38.40 (£32.00+VAT)
Halyard's 62360 FFP3 Respirator provides the highest level of particulate filtration and features a one-way valve for comfort.
FFP3 Masks deliver up to 100% protection from the spread of Covid 19.
In a June 21 study by Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust found that...
"...cases attributed to ward-based exposure fell significantly, with FFP3 respirators providing 31-100% protection (and most likely 100%) against infection from patients with Covid-19" - Source BBC.
The Halyard 62360 P3 Respirator provides a closer facial fit than traditional masks, preventing breathing around the mask. An adjustable nose wire allows the mask to be formed to the users face and provide a better seal.
A one-way valve allows the user to exhale with less restriction, helping to improve comfort. This mask is affixed using two headbands rather than ear-loops.
Halyard FFP3 Respirator Face Masks Features:
- Up to 100% protection from Covid 19.
- FFP3 as defined by EN149.
- To be used for a single shift/maximum 8 hours.
- Protects from solid and liquid aerosols only.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex or DEHP.
- Non-Sterile. Supplied in a box of 20 masks.
- CE marked as per 89/686/EEC directive on personal protective equipment.
- PPE Category III.
- Complies with EN149:2001 +A1:2009.
- Complies with EN143:2003.