Skellerup Quatro Dielectric Boot
The Skellerup Quatro Dielectric boot is electrically insulating and also provides arc-flash protection
- From £75.00 (£75.00)
Skellerup's Dielectric welly is a completely waterproof welly that provides electrical insulation in accordance with EN50321 and ASTM F1117 (20kV). As well as electrical insulation, the dielectric boot has also been tested for arc flash protection using ASTM F2621 and IEC 61482-1-1 Method B, resulting in no ignition, melting or dripping at 40cal/cm2.
- Electrically insulating (20kV)
- Arc-flash protection - tested to 40cal/cm2
- EN50321 (Class 0)
- EN ISO 20345 SB E HRO FO
- ASTM F1117 (20kV)
- ASTM F2413 (M/I/75/C/75)
- 15" high knee boot
- Available in UK sizes 4-14
Features also included in the Dielectric boot are a heat and oil resistant, nitrile rubber outsole with a reinforced, lightweight fibreglass ladder shank. The sole also incorporates an extra wide waist with built in ladder grips, ensuring safety when working at height.
- Super-flex ozone resistant yellow rubber upper
- Quick dry hi-vis yellow polyester lining
- Ankle locking design, prevents foot movement within the boot
- Extra stiff counter for ankle support
- Suregrip-360 nitrile rubber outsole
- Lightweight fibreglass ladder shank
- Removable premium Quatro comfort insole - contoured with activated charcoal and raised poli-tech shock absorbing heel
- Heel and arch support
- Nitrile rubber outsole resistant to heat and oil
- Extra wide waist bar with built in ladder grips
- Comfortform steel toe cap
- Additional Tuff-Guard rubber toe protector
The Skellerup Dielectric boot combines these high specification safety features with the extraordinary levels of comfort that Skellerup is known for to produce high performance industrial footwear that can be worn easily and comfortably for extended periods of time.
For quotations on bulk purchases, please use the contact us form below this page.