Bekina StepliteX S5 Thermoprotec Welly
The Bekina StepliteX S5 Thermoprotec Welly is an extremely lightweight, thermal insulating, safety boot featuring a polycarbonate toe cap and midsole.
This boot replaces the Steplite XCi model.
- £58.99 (£58.99)
The Bekina StepliteX S5 Thermoprotec Welly is a cold insulating safety boot that features a polycarbonate toe cap and midsole. The use of non-metallic materials in the boot means it remains incredibly lightweight despite the addition of a toe cap and midsole.
As well as being lightweight, the StepliteX S5 Thermoprotec is thermally insulating, providing the wearer with comfort down to -40oC. This is in part down to the insulating properties of the newly developed sole, featuring a rugged tread pattern and large aggressive tread blocks.
- Polycarbonate toe cap and midsole (Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011)
- Slip resistant, heavy duty sole
- High quality polyurethane
- Thermally insulating, comfort down to -40oC
- Rear kick spur for easy removal