Ambic Milk Sampler
Ambic's Milk Sampler takes a small yet representative sample across the whole milking - used as a diagnostic tool.
- From £45.00 (£37.50+VAT)
The Ambic Milk Sampler takes a small yet representative sample across the whole milking. It was developed by Ambic along with the NMR group (National Milk Records) for use with on-farm dairy diagnostics.
- First ever low-cost stand-alone milk sampling device
- Simple cut and fit installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Manufactured to the highest quality, using only chemical resistant materials
- Easy to clean, with milk sampler body designed for CIP cleaning
- Comprehensive 1 year warranty
- Not ICAR approved - it should be noted the Milk Sampler is a herd management tool, not a herd improvement tool. It takes a representative sample, which is suitable for providing herd management information such as somatic cell count, bacteriology, milk progesterone, urea and protein. However, it is not suitable for collecting a proportionate sample for butterfat sampling for official ICAR records.
Ambic product codes:
Cow - AMS200
Goat - AMS300