Skellerup Aqua Terra Food Safe Wellington
The Skellerup Aqua Terra is a safety welly that provides unrivaled levels of grip on wet, slick surfaces.
- From £75.00 (£75.00)
The Skellerup Aqua Terra welly is designed specifically to provide exceptional grip on smooth, wet surfaces. Typically, tiled, wooden or metal surfaces become extremely slippery when wet. The Skellerup Aqua Terra uses an oil resistant, nitrile rubber sole compound and razor cut siping to evacuate water from under the sole, improving traction.
The Skellerup Aqua Terra features a ComfortForm steel toe cap and conforms to EN20345 SB E HRO FO. Internally, the Aqua Terra has a removable PU orthotic footbed and a double comfort system, for increased comfort.
- Skwee-GTM outsole for improved traction
- Super flexible, proprietary rubber upper compound designed for comfort and unrestricted movement
- Fast drying, anti-microbial, anti-fungal polyester lining
- ComfortForm steel toe cap
- PU comfort foam layer over the foot for increased warmth and comfort
- Removable PU orthotic footbed and double comfort system
- Oil resistant nitrile sole
- Siped sole, clears water away from under the foot
- Contrasting blue colour, for use within food processing environments
- 16" high boot
- Available in UK sizes 3-13
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345 SB E HRO FO