Ariat Coniston Pro GTX Insulated Boot
Ariat's Coniston Pro GTX® Insulated boot is a high performance, waterproof country boot. With a stirrup friendly outsole, the Coniston is an ideal boot for the stables and riding.
- Ebony Brown
- £359.99 (£299.99+VAT)
The Ariat Coniston Pro GTX® Insulated is a premium boot for the outdoors with a stirrup friendly outsole. A waterproof full-grain leather upper is combined with a breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane to make the Coniston Pro GTX an incredibly high performance leather boot, capable of withstanding adverse weather conditions while remaining comfortable and stylish.
The iconic front lace system gives the Coniston a stylish yet functional look, providing an adjustable fit against the calf while a full length YKK rear zip provides easy access to the boot without needing to readjust the laces. An elegant plaid lining covers a 200g layer of Thinsulate™ Insulation to help the Coniston remain warm in cold conditions.
Also featured is Ariat's Duratread™ outsole with updated traction zones and a stirrup friendly design, perfect for riding. ATS PRO® technology provides a technical footbed to both cushion and support the foot:
- A moisture wicking layer delivers comfort and durability with Agion® technology for intense odour defence.
- A full length anatomically engineered polyurethane footbed offers superior, long-lasting support. Smart Rebound™ dissipates pressure in the forefoot and cushions the heel.
- A lightweight, composite, forked shank creates superior stability.
- Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Full length YKK back zipper for convenience and front lace system for calf adjustment
- 200g Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Duratread™ outsole compatible with stirrups
- Front lace system includes both cotton and elastic laces